Save Money when Having Twins
Having Twins Today, Issue #005 -- 20 July 2011
In this Issue:
1) Six Tips for Saving Money when Having Twins? Click Here!
2) What’s New this Month?Click Here to Find Out!
3) Sneak Peak this Month? Find out here...
Having Twins Today brings you the cherry on the top with Twin Tips, What’s New, Having Twins at Home and loads more subscriber only info and sneak peeks.
If you like this e-zine, why not “pay it forward” and email to your family, friends and other parents of twins. It’s not just the mom and dad of twins who may be interested, it could be an Aunt, Grandparent or even a Friend.
If this e-zine has been forwarded to you and you like what you see, go ahead and subscribe by Visiting
Having Twins Today
Money Saving Tips for Twin Babies
1. Have a baby shower. Celebrate your pregnancy with family and friends and sign up to a baby registry or ask for things like diapers of different sizes, baby wipes, clothing, or even ask if everyone could chip in for the bigger items like strollers, car seats and cribs.
2. Breastfeeding your Twins will really cut down on costs, after all it’s free.
3. Check out our Free Stuff for Twins , including discounts and coupons.
4. Borrow or swap. There are many items that babies only need for a short time so why not try to borrow or swap with family, friends or neighbors.
5. Join your local multiple birth club, members of these clubs often sell their unneeded baby stuff and sometimes even offer them for free.
6. Having twins doesn’t mean two of absolutely everything, for instance if you wish to get a baby bath then one is all you really need. Better still don’t get a bath at all and use the sink. Figure out what you truly think your babies need and whether or not they need one each.
New Info at Having Twins:
Planning a Baby Shower for Twins
IVF Twin Pregnancy
Gift Ideas for Twins
Quotes about Twins
Newborn Twins Checklist
Twin Birth Announcements
New Content Coming Soon!
I have mentioned new content is to come in previous e-zines:
*Work from Home
*Twin Baby Health
These are still on their way. Planning a twin nursery is also in the process of being added. I hope to have all this new content up in the very near future.
If there are any topics on having twins you would like to know more about? Please let me know for consideration? Contact Us Here
Har en stor dag